Thursday, October 10, 2013

What a Saturday!!


Before the sun even came up on Saturday morning, Mom (and Dad) and I started setting up our booth at the Kansas Barn Sale!  Since this was only the second craft show that Mom and I had ever participated in, and the first outdoor sale, I was pretty nervous about how our booth would turn out!  I think it turned out pretty cute!!  (We were still setting up in these photos, so you'll get to see all of our lovely storage containers in the background!)











  


The day turned out to be so much fun!  I don't have any idea how many people came through (although the estimations were at least a couple of thousand) but I saw so many people from Hesston that I hadn't seen since high school, which was 5 years ago!  Okay, maybe it's closer to 20 years, but who's counting!  The BS Chicks (Barn Sale Chicks, that is) that run the sale did an amazing job!  I heard so many positive comments on the sale, the atmosphere, and all of the crafts, antiques, and food!  Kansas Barn Sale 2014, here we come!


2 comments:

  1. Hi! I bought a clip board and ink pen from you. I LOVED your stuff! :) This was my 3rd year coming to the KBS. It was amazing! I think they are growing every year! :) I hope to see you there next year! :) If you know of anyone who makes leather Midori Traveler's Notebooks, nudge them to setup a booth next year. I would have bought one of them in a heartbeat and several paper notebook inserts to go with them and charms too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and if you know of someone who can make those MTN and set up a booth urge them to have the ability to take debit cards via their smartphones or ipads. :)

    ReplyDelete