Tuesday, September 23, 2014

It's Officially Fall!!!!!!

My favorite season of all is definitely FALL!!!  I love the cool weather, the colors of the changing leaves, and the coziness I feel once the weather starts to change.  Along with fall, comes Halloween. Growing up, Halloween was an okay time...I got to dress up and get candy (which was by far the highlight!), but I never really liked the spooky and scary parts.  I still feel that way, so the ghosts, skulls and scary monsters that I see in stores just don't do it for me.  I really don't want to decorate my house with things that make me feel uneasy!  So, I came up with these cuties!  I think I'm going to hang one somewhere on my porch or in my living room.  This type of Halloween decorations I can handle!


They are made from felt, so they should last for several Halloween's to come!

Happy decorating!

--Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment