Monday, September 7, 2015

Seasonal Blogger


Well, I have come to one conclusion...I am officially a seasonal blogger.  I don't want to be a seasonal blogger, but that's what I am!  I want to blog about Random Road Creations on a very regular basis, but after two years of blogging (or rather having a blog but never updating it very consistently), I have now realized that I generally only blog when things come right down to the wire, a.k.a craft sale season!

I really do have good intentions!  Once the craft sale season comes to an end in December, I think, "Oh, I'm just going to take a little break during the holidays and then start blogging again."  However, in December is a little holiday called Christmas, which tends to be very time consuming for me!  After Christmas, I think, "Oh, it's only January, I have all the time in the world to blog about Random Road Creations."  However, January turns into February, which turns into March and April, and before I know it, my boys are out of school for the summer and then my available blogging time is reduced considerably!  So here I am...it's early September and I am cramming for the upcoming craft sale season!!

Speaking of which, The Kansas Barn Sale is coming up quickly!!!!!  Please come see us on October 3rd in Hesston for a day for food, fun, and amazing finds!  (More info. on that coming soon!)

--Lisa



No comments:

Post a Comment